- This event has passed.
Professionalism in 2021 – The Do’s and Do Not’s in Trying Times
November 15 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$35 – $50
The Professionalism in the Law Committee will present its annual seminar exploring ethics and professionalism. Throughout this seminar, the presenters will discuss the challenges attorneys faced this year as the legal profession grappled with the transition between the pandemic crisis and the new normal.
This webinar will be moderated by Andrew J. Cevasco, Esq. and will include the following:
- “Professionalism in the Court House” presented by Honorable Bonnie J. Mizdol, A.J.S.C.
- “Professionalism and Wellness” presented by Anna Levine, Esq., of the New Jersey Lawyers Assistance Program
- “Elucidating the Lessons of Lucid” presented by Kim D. Ringler, Esq.
- “Current Trends and Cases in Attorney-Client Ethics” presented by David T. Robertson, Esq.
- Q & A Session with Seminar Panelists
This webinar is approved for 2 NJ CLE Ethics credits.