Membership Features and Benefits
A Bergen County Bar Association membership offers many opportunities to increase your professional as well as personal success. The association provides a forum through educational seminars and volunteer opportunities for Bergen County attorneys to enhance their practice, improve the justice system, and provide law-related community service. In addition, the BCBA provides social opportunities for lawyers from Bergen County to interact with members of the judiciary, political representatives and each other in enjoyable and informal settings.
Dues shall be assessed as follows
- DUES FREE – First year of admission
- $75.00 – Second, third or fourth year of admission
- $200.00 – Five years or more of admission
- $100.00 – Associate member
- $100.00 – Public Sector Attorney