NOTICE TO THE BAR
As you know, there are currently no in-person court proceedings, except for limited emergent matters, because of concerns related to COVID-19. The most up to date information about the Judiciary can be found online at njcourts.gov. In the event you have an emergent matter in the Bergen Vicinage please call our main telephone number (201) 221-0700.
For Family Division matters per docket type please use the following extensions:
- DV Matters – 25168
- FM Matters – 25237
- FJ Matters – 25205
- CIC Matters – 25216
- For Criminal Division Trial matters please call either extension 25007 or 25008.
- For Pretrial matters call extension 25009.
- For Civil Division matters please use the following extensions: 25722
- For Child Support matters, please call (877) 655-4371.
- For the Finance Division please call extension 25135 or 25136.
These extensions are being constantly monitored. In the event you leave a voice mail message, you will receive a call back from staff.
Please know that you can continue to utilize eCourts for most divisions and you can still mail documents to the courthouse. If you need to drop off documents, there is a drop box in the lobby of the Court Street entrance located in front of the security office. Documents are picked up a few times a day from the drop box.
Dated: April 7, 2020
/s/ Laura Simoldoni
Trial Court Administrator